Confidential Document Shredding
All American Shredding offers on-site and off-site destruction of confidential documents. We provide a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Hard Drive Shredding
Your hard drive stores confidential information about you, your company and your customers. All American Shredding will destroy all types of media for your protection and the safety of your identity.
What We Shred
Income Tax Documents
Shredding Companies Key Biscayne
In 2020, there were over 1,000 documented cases of data breaches in the US while nearly 160 million Americans were impacted by data exposures that were attributed to less-than-adequate website security. In today’s digital marketplace, your confidential and sensitive information can easily fall into the wrong hands if these materials are not disposed of properly and securely. At All American Shredding, we provide confidential document shredding and hard drive shredding services in Key Biscayne that will ensure the proper disposal of this information.
About Our Services
We provide off-site and on-site document shredding services in Key Biscayne and are the industry leaders in document and hard drive destruction. We help businesses in South Florida to maintain legislative compliance, protect their public image, and safeguard their confidential information with the following services:
- Bulk or one-time shredding services – this service was developed for customers who need to dispose of old documents and papers once a year or less frequently. The volume of paper to be shredded isn’t enough to warrant recurring or regularly scheduled shredding services.
- Ongoing or recurring shredding services – based on the unique needs of your company, our ongoing or recurring shredding services can be scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly, or once-a-month basis.
- Hard drive destruction services – disposing of old office computers and laptops could put your company, your employees, and your customers at risk of data breaches and identity theft if the data isn’t removed and the hard drives aren’t shredded properly.
With the document shredding in Key Biscayne and hard drive destruction in Key Biscayne services provided by All American Shredding, you’ll have peace of mind knowing:
- All confidential information and sensitive materials have been disposed of securely.
- You’re compliant with all privacy laws as well as FACTA, GLBA, and HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
Destroying old hard drives (and confidential documents) is essential to protecting businesses and organizations. However, it’s just as important to destroy all media containing such information. To see what other media we destroy, click here and read the section entitled “Hard Drive Shredding.”
Why is Outsourcing Your Document Shredding better than DIY Shredding?
Shredding is the best destruction method to consider, but you have to be compliant with federal and state privacy laws in the process. So how should you handle this? DIY shredding or paper shredding services in Key Biscayne provided by All American Shredding? Here’s how outsourcing your document shredding needs reduces the risk of data breaches and identity theft while at the same time ensuring that you’re compliant with all federal and state privacy laws:
- First and foremost, in-house or DIY shredding isn’t secure – companies often buy less reliable, lower-end technology for their document destruction tasks. Furthermore, employees typically aren’t trained in secure confidential paper shredding processes in Key Biscayne. Consequently, there’s an increased risk of mistakes when determining what information should or shouldn’t be destroyed.
- Second, you won’t have to worry about compliance – All American Shredding will ensure that you’re compliant with all federal and state privacy laws as well as FACTA, GLBA, and HIPPA guidelines, regulations, and standards.
When your document shredding in Key Biscayne and hard drive destruction services in Key Biscayne are scheduled on a recurring basis throughout the year, it will keep the office or workplace neat and tidy. For more information, call All American Shredding today at (305) 635-6163.
We serve the following zip codes: 33149 and all surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide containers for paper and documents shredding?
Yes, we can serve our clients with 64 and/or 95-gallon bins.
In what areas of Florida do you provide service?
We provide shredding services in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, and Collier.
Do you provide a certificate of destruction?
Yes, we provide a notarized Certificate of Destruction upon request. This document will certify that the shredding was executed at a certain date and time.
What is the difference between on-site and off-site shredding?
On-site shredding is when our shredding trucks come to your location and shred your documents on the spot. Off-site shredding is when we pick up the documents and bring them to our recycling facility to do the shredding.