Confidential Document Shredding
All American Shredding offers on-site and off-site destruction of confidential documents. We provide a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Hard Drive Shredding
Your hard drive stores confidential information about you, your company and your customers. All American Shredding will destroy all types of media for your protection and the safety of your identity.
What We Shred
Income Tax Documents
Shredding Companies Homestead
All American Shredding provides on-site document shredding and hard drive destruction services in Homestead to local area businesses and guarantees that all sensitive materials will be completely destroyed. Furthermore, we allow you to watch the entire process while in progress. Our mobile shredding trucks can shred and destroy thousands of pounds of paper documents and computer hard drives per hour. Examples of what we shred and destroy include:
- accounting records
- advertising correspondence
- audio and video tapes
- blueprints and maps
- business records
- cancelled and/or voided checks
- computer hard drives and other media (see below)
- computer printouts
- credit cards
- customer information
- financial records
- ID cards
- income tax documents
- legal documents
- medical records
- payroll documents
- personal files
When you need to ensure that your company’s most confidential information and sensitive materials will never fall into the hands of the wrong people, All American Shredding has you covered.
Confidential Document Shredding Services
We offer off-site and on-site shredding services in Homestead for the destruction of all company confidential documents and sensitive materials. Whether you need a one-time bulk shred or “purge” or a regularly scheduled (recurring) document shredding service in Homestead, we’ve got you covered. Additionally, we provide a Certificate of Destruction to protect you from any legal liabilities.
Hard Drive Destruction and Disposal Services
As South Florida’s industry leader in confidential paper shredding services in Homestead, All American Shredding also provides hard drive shredding solutions in Homestead for local area businesses who cannot afford the mismanagement of these materials. We have the proper equipment required for crushing and destroying computer hard drives and other media such as:
- back-up magnetic tapes
- CD’s, DVD’s, and VHS tapes
- cell phones and PDA’s
- floppy disks
- microfilm and microfiche
As with our confidential document shredding services in Homestead, All American Shredding will provide a Certificate of Destruction once your hard drives and all sensitive files have been completely destroyed.
DIY or In-house Shredding vs. Professional Shredding Services
As a business owner, you want to protect your company against data breaches and comply with privacy laws at the same time. In order to do so, you have to destroy sensitive information if it has expired or is no longer needed. But do you perform this task in-house or should you hire a professional on-site paper shredding in Homestead? Here are 8 reasons to outsource your shredding needs:
- Compared to smaller, retail paper shredders, our industrial equipment can handle large quantities of documents and paperwork quicker and more efficiently.
- Hard drives cannot be destroyed properly with in-house equipment whereas All American Shredding ensures the 100% destruction of these and other media.
- Professional shredding is more secure.
- Shredding documents into vertical strips increases the risk of data breaches. Our equipment turns documents into confetti-like pieces that can’t be reassembled.
- We handle everything so your employees can remain focused on their responsibilities and remain productive.
- We provide Certificates of Destruction once the job is completed.
- When you consider that you won’t have to purchase shredding equipment, perform regular maintenance on it, and replace it at some point in time, our on-site shredding services in Homestead are more cost-effective than in-house shredding.
- You can throw just about anything in an industrial shredder including binders, CD’s, DVD’s, paper clips, staples, and VHS tapes.
For more information about our document shredding and hard drive destruction services, call All American Shredding today at (305) 635-6163.
We serve the following zip codes: 33030, 33033, 33035, 33090 and all surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide containers for paper and documents shredding?
Yes, we can serve our clients with 64 and/or 95-gallon bins.
In what areas of Florida do you provide service?
We provide shredding services in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, and Collier.
Do you provide a certificate of destruction?
Yes, we provide a notarized Certificate of Destruction upon request. This document will certify that the shredding was executed at a certain date and time.
What is the difference between on-site and off-site shredding?
On-site shredding is when our shredding trucks come to your location and shred your documents on the spot. Off-site shredding is when we pick up the documents and bring them to our recycling facility to do the shredding.